This is my /now page, a description of what I'm up to now and how we might collaborate.
My focus is on trust, which I believe is the linchpin for getting ourselves out of many of our current fixes.
This journey started 25 years ago, with my irritation about the word "consumer," and has blossomed into various projects:
- Design from Trust, a quest to put this useful insight about trust to work;
- Inside Jerry's Brain, a vlog about conversations in context;
- REX, the Relationship Economy eXpedition, a think-and-do tank I founded in 2010;
- The Joy Line, an application of Design from Trust that reframes the insurance industry (and others); and
- What If We Trusted You, my thesis, and its antithesis, Why We Don't Trust You.
If this journey resonates with you, consider backing me on Patreon.
I love giving talks about all these things! Know someone looking for a speaker?
You can always browse my Brain for free at JerrysBrain.com. Really.